As Senior Product Lead of our core PrayerCloud team, you will be responsible for the effective building, deploying, testing, strategy and growth of PrayerCloud, Crossroads’ omni-channel SaaS contact center software for use in 24/7 prayer centers. Our volunteers have prayed with 13 million callers and your work will directly contribute to our opportunity to dramatically grow this ministry internally, and with external partners, into the future through innovative and inspiring software.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or business management
- and team development
- 5+ years of leading and bringing software development projects to market
- 3+ years of experience in project and people management.
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Experience with Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely, and similar tools
The following Experience will be extremely helpful in this role:
- Experience with contact center or customer communications/telephony software development
- Experience managing and deploying consumer-facing SaaS project(s)
- Knowledge of Twilio contact center services
- Ability to write well-tested and documented code.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful Services/APIs and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions
- Ability to bring a product from concept to market
- Strong Quality Assurance testing techniques
- Experience with software integrations and building middleware connectors
- Knowledge of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and test integrations
- Excellent personal organizational, communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to produce valid insights from data, can build SQL queries from scratch
- Strong communication skills: oral, written and in code, enabling you to explain technical
- concepts to engineers, and partner support teams
- Advanced time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency with developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency and decrease product downtime
Areas of Responsibility:
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the product roadmap
- Work collaboratively with the lead engineer, lead UI/UX designer, and members of the PrayerCloud team to execute on product strategy
- Own key SaaS performance KPIs
- Own the integrations roadmap, triaging and managing user/partner feedback to prioritize new integration development Act as a liaison between the design, development, and executive teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
Specific Job Duties:
- Build A/B test plans, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Work with engineering and design to define and monitor key metrics and tracking parameters
- Proactively report on metrics and present progress to the executive team, create both weekly (Sprint-based) and ad hoc reports as needed
- Perform user research, translating customer use cases and third-party API documentation into clear and detailed product specs for the engineering team
- Other duties as required.
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Work from home options
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission minded
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Paid time-off benefits
- Group RSP matching
The chosen candidate will have the following attributes:
- A passion for ministry and high-impact projects
- Works well under pressure and in fast paced, changing environment
- Organized, detail oriented
- Deadline and goal oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Professional demeanor
- Collaboration skills
How To Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith-based culture to, [email protected]
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
- Crossroads is an Employment Equity Employer.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about Crossroad’s organizational mission: