Crossroads Christian Communications Inc.
has a part time position available for a:
Ministry Prayer Representative
Do you have a calling to pray for others?
Crossroads is looking for someone to join our 24-7 prayer lines to answer the call of those who reach out to us in a time of spiritual need. Our commitment to prayer and its power to transform, heal, restore, and lead us and our loved ones, to salvation is at the centre of who we are.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4p.m. at Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. located in Burlington, Ontario
Reports directly to the Prayer Centre Manager
- Answer Ministry telephone calls, encourage caller with active listening, sharing scripture, prayer, and offering resources
- Complete necessary reports and forms. Attend Prayer Partner staff meetings and training opportunities when feasible
- Maintain a neat and presentable working environment
- Minister to others according to the founding principles of CCCI
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bible College or equivalent
- Consistent prayer & devotional life and Christian maturity
- Gentle and Christ-like servant attitude
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated self-starter, able to make decisions and require minimal direct supervision
- Ability to complete paperwork with focus on accuracy
- Ability to work well with people, including various denominational and ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to speak French would be an asset
- Church involvement and pastoral reference
- Vulnerable sector Police clearance
- Must complete basic training requirements
Please reply by email to Gloria Willoughby, Prayer Centre Manager, [email protected]
applications must include a cover letter and resume.