As Senior UI/UX Designer on our core team, you will design, test, and measure the success of PrayerCloud, Crossroads’ omni-channel SaaS contact center software for use in 24/7 prayer centers. Our own volunteers have prayed with 13 million callers and your work on PrayerCloud will directly contribute to our opportunity to dramatically grow this ministry internally, and with external partners, into the future through innovative and inspiring software.
The chosen candidate to help us on this journey will demonstrate empathy for volunteer and staff prayer partners, and thrive in a collaborative environment with other bright, highly motivated team members across engineering, product management, research, customer success, and marketing to design an outstanding social-enterprise SaaS product.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience for web and mobile web applications
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Experience leading and coaching other designers
- Figma/Sketch skills (prototyping experience a bonus)
- Illustration talent/skills a bonus
- Positive energy and team spirit – Strong organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Own the user experience solutioning and creative direction for complex problem spaces
- Help the team synthesize complex problems into simple and easy-to-use experiences Lead / manage the usability efforts of PrayerCloud product.
- Partner with the product manager to determine which problems will be most valuable to solve
- Design a compelling user experience that our partners will find a joy to use
Specific Job Duties:
- Craft onboarding experiences for new volunteers, interpret user-journeys into functioning front-end designs, and regularly craft a better iteration through usability testing. Present design rationale to leadership
- Contribute as a valued voice in product planning and brainstorming sessions
- Seek user feedback throughout the design process
- Participate in user/partner discovery activities (research, user/partner interviews, etc.)
- Handoff designs to Engineering and provide them with any needed support
- Other duties as required.
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Work from home options
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission minded
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Paid time-off benefits
- Group RSP matching
The chosen candidate will have the following attributes:
- A passion for ministry and high-impact projects
- Works well under pressure and in fast paced, changing environment
- Organized, detail oriented
- Deadline and goal oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Professional demeanor
- Collaboration skills
How To Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith-based culture to, [email protected]
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
- Crossroads is an Employment Equity Employer.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about Crossroad’s organizational mission:
Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.