Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure expenses are allocated to correct GL with proper backup.
- Support the organization with the trust holders.
- Review and approve all cheque requisitions
- Various monthly journal entries
- Run semi-annual interest cheques and distribute them to trust holders
- Prepare T3 forms and distribute them to trust holders and Revenue Canada
- Prepare any necessary GL entries for
- Prepare various year-end reports for auditors.
- Prepare and file various government reports (includingT3010, Tricord T2, 990 Crossroads USA)
- Assist Controller with month-end preparation and closure
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on finance – enrolment in the CPA program or University Business Degree would be an asset
- Proficiency with financial systems, preferably Sage-300 ACCPAC
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exemplary professional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Conscientious with solid attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Able to prioritize
Working with Us:
Our team enjoys a collaborative and supportive work environment, with an emphasis on leadership and development.
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Paid time-off benefits
- Group RSP matching
- Hybrid remote and in-office working conditions
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit a current resume and a cover letter which includes a brief explanation of your knowledge of Crossroads and why you feel you would be a good fit for our team and culture to: [email protected]
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
- Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is an Employment Equity Employer.
Crossroads is a highly respected organization and is Canada’s leader in providing Christian faith and values media content for people of all ages.