Crossroads Christian Communications Incorporated (CCCI) is seeking a highly relational experienced, administrative professional who will provide support to the Chief Operations Officer/Chief Content Officer.
Crossroads is a highly respected organization and is Canada’s leader in providing Christian faith and values media content for people of all ages. The chosen candidate will be inspired by our purpose: Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Liaise on behalf of the COO with the management of Crossroads, (CCCI) on the implementation of the organization’s strategic and operational plans, and with the management of CCCI and YES TV in areas that fall under the portfolio of the CCO.
- Effectively represent the COO/CCO in selected internal and external interactions.
- Perform administration tasks including, generating reports, various correspondence, and completing accounting and other forms.
- Facilitate meeting processes.
- Assist with strategic corporate internal communications.
- Ensure proper archiving of contract documents and legal files
- Provide administrative assistance to the corporate office when required.
- Assist with communications pieces for the COO and from time to time for the Corporate Office.
- Respond to the COO’s emails as required to ensure workflows are not delayed or paused.
- Assist with creating and documenting operational policies for Crossroads that pertain to People & Culture, Operations, and Content.
- Help facilitate media content meetings.
- Work with Directors and department heads to implement and complete corporate plans by translating key strategic priorities into actionable items as directed by the COO/CCO.
- Assist with the setup of meetings including hospitality responsibilities for attendees.
- Schedule and organize meetings in the COO’s calendar.
- Prepare agendas, document minutes, and compile a list of action plans for distribution to attendees. Track action items to completion.
- Track and report on the progress of project plans.
- Monitor budgets and report on issues that could trend negatively.
- With direction from the COO/CDO, negotiate contracts with external parties to provide services in support of organizational operations that cannot be accomplished by in-house resources.
- Review documents and provide analysis on contract terms.
- Track and monitor contract deliverables.
- File and maintain in-house legal documents working with the Corporate Legal firm when required
- Create templates for licensing materials & tracking uses
- Complete annual agreements on behalf of Crossroads for programming, licensing, and trademarks.
- Research media trends, topics, business journals & overall newsworthy items and report on findings.
Qualifications and Attributes:
The preferred candidate will have the following education, experience and personal attributes:
- Completion of post-Secondary studies in Business Administration
- Media Studies are an asset for this role.
- Five years of project management/administration experience working effectively with multiple levels of management and functional roles including within a complex working environment.
- Experience with effective preparation and review of executive communications.
- Proven influential ability to drive team members to deliver results.
- Experience working with contracts
- Ability to anticipate and quickly assess continually changing project needs and adapt resources and strategies accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confidence with public speaking and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
- Servant’s heart
- Lifelong learner
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Remote and In-Office working arrangements
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission-minded
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Paid time-off benefits, personal, sick days
How To Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for the role and the organization’s purpose to [email protected]
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
- Crossroads is an Employment Equity Employer.