Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is looking for an experienced and talented Video Editor who would be thrilled for the opportunity to work in an environment where vocation and faith coincide and where the impact of their work leads to a meaningful purpose.
Purpose of position
Facilitate the post-production editing needs of all Crossroads productions and external clients with, creativity and accuracy, ensuring the finished product aligns with Crossroads quality standards of broadcast excellence.
- Edit content with consultation of the production lead which will include:
- Color Correction
- Post Audio Mixing
- Post Graphics
- Responsible for the file management of the Media/Data according to naming conventions.
- Work with external clients to facilitate their post-production requirements.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all video elements before they air.
- Edit, Audio Mix, and Color Correct Multi-Cam Interviews, reports and segments
- Download digital media, transcode, edit and publish in server format
- Communicate with Production Assistant, Director and Producer regarding program rundown changes and adjust workflow accordingly.
- Deliver final digital assets to clients, producers, and YES TV content creators.
- Monitor and manage all related digital Media and Metadata in EMAM.
- Other duties as required.
The chosen candidate will have the following attributes:
- Artistic sense
- Functions well under pressure
- Problem solver
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Open to feedback
- Needs minimal supervision
Qualifications and experience
- Post-secondary diploma in video editing
- Minimum 2 years experience in broadcast editing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Photoshop CC
- After Effects CC
- Premiere Pro CC,
- Server-based editing on multi-platforms
- Audio Mixing, Colour Correction
- Media Asset Management
What we offer
- Growth, development, and self-leadership focus
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission-minded
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Matching Group RSP
- Paid time-off benefits, personal and medical days
How to apply
- Please send your resume and cover letter, which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for the role and the organization’s purpose statement found below, to [email protected]
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
- Crossroads is an Employment Equity Employer.
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Crossroads is a highly respected organization and is Canada’s leader in providing Christian faith and values media content for people of all ages. The chosen candidate will be inspired by our purpose: Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.