We are looking for a strong communicator who is passionate about the mission of Crossroads to join our Tele-Ministry Department in the full-time permanent position of Partner Care Representative.
Monday to Friday – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday – 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about Crossroad’s organizational mission:
Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Purpose of position
The Partner Care Representative performers the role of a fundraiser to support Crossroad’s ministry work. They receive inbound calls and respond to the needs and concerns of all those who contact the Ministry via telephone. The Representative will also make outbound calls to thank constituents for their support and inform them of Crossroads purposes, plans, programs, and products.
This position reports directly to the Tele-ministry Supervisor
- Participate in outbound call campaigns to request ongoing financial support.
- Handle incoming calls and emails. This includes receiving donations, taking information relating to address changes, tax information, feedback on program change updates, comments, and providing general information.
- Handle comments and feedback professionally and respectfully. Follow up on this by preparing a detailed report when necessary.
- Update changes in the system of record.
- Pray with callers as requested or needed while adhering to Prayer Ministry Guidelines and always being ready to lead someone to salvation.
- Complete forms and call reports daily.
- Gather information and helpful insights from partners (through listening to their concerns, suggestions, ideas, comments, reactions, etc.) and relay that info to management in a logical easy to understand format. The purpose of this is to help management assess the needs of viewers with the goal of ministering to them.
Qualifications and experience
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of call center or equivalent in customer service
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment with people of various Christian denominational backgrounds
- Motivated self-starter, able to make decisions and require minimal direct supervision
What we offer
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Group RRSP
- Paid time off benefits
How to apply
Send resume and a cover letter to Suzanne East
Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed. We thank all applicants in advance but due to the volume of applications only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted.
Applications internally and externally will be considered. Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. is an Employment Equity Employer.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about Crossroad’s organizational mission: Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Crossroads is a highly respected organization and is Canada’s leader in providing Christian faith and values media content for people of all ages providing relevant messages of faith and inspiration for millions of Canadians.
Due to Christian faith-based focus of this position, the successful candidate will support the work of Crossroads Christian Communications and be familiar with and aligned to Christian ideology that inspires and informs our mission. A cover letter must accompany your resume which includes a brief explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization, based on these requirements.