This position focuses on networking, campaigning, and presenting opportunities to partner with Crossroads as a subscriber and user of PrayerCloud, Crossroads’ omni-channel SaaS 24/7 prayer center. As a relationship and partner builder, the PrayerCloud Account Manager supports existing and new partners and ministries to achieve their outreach strategy.
The chosen candidate will be fully aligned and passionate about Crossroad’s purpose:
Revealing the transforming story of Jesus through inspiring and innovative media to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least three years of sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or in lieu of a degree, at least 6-8 years of sales experience
- Experience managing strategic customer relationships
- Experience prospecting for growth opportunities by developing and executing innovative sales strategies
- SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Expert in solutions-based selling competency
- Strong time management skills and business and financial acumen to drive profitable growth
- Customer/subscriber service orientation, leadership by influence, and effective collaboration
- Strong negotiation skills
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build and maintain a prospect database for the proscribed target markets and prioritize, qualify, and onboard sales leads.
- Achieve or exceed the quarterly sales targets described in the service plan and report monthly progress.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new subscribers using ethical sales methods to optimize service quality, business growth, and subscriber satisfaction and achieve sales goals set out in the business plan.
- Create strategies and supporting tactics to grow existing accounts.
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow awareness of the PrayerCloud service.
Specific Job Duties:
- Plan, coordinate, and roll out targeted marketing events to drive sales.
- Master the product portfolio to articulate value and ensure that solutions and services align with subscriber needs.
- Deliver quality product demonstrations.
- Communicate quality representation of product and service capabilities.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Produce and maintain updated sales forecasts for senior management.
- Maintain close relationships with the subscriber after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open office, friendly and collaborative environment
- Hybrid remote and in-office work
- Co-workers who are purpose and mission-minded
- Competitive benefits program for you and your eligible dependents
- Employee Family Assistance Plan
- Paid time-off benefits
- Group RSP matching
The chosen candidate will have the following attributes:
- A passion for ministry and high-impact ministry products
- Highly relational and personable
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Deadline and goal-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-directed, takes initiative
- Professional demeanor
- Collaboration skills
How To Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter, which includes an explanation of why you feel you would be a good fit for this role and the organization’s faith-based purpose and culture to [email protected]
- We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview opportunity will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
- Applications internally and externally will be considered.
Crossroads is an Employment Equity Employer.